Friday, July 30, 2010

This is card number 3 from my manly card class. I think we decided this would be really good to give to a little boy though. I really didn't think about it when I was making it. I am sure there are some men that would like it also.

My next post will be my "pink manly card." You will all have to be sure and tell me what you think. I would love to see you join in and make a "pink manly card" too. Please leave me your blog address in the comments if you do.

Recipe for this card. Products used are all Stampin' Up!

Stamp sets: forest friends and teeny tiny wishes; Cardstock: so saffron, pumpkin pie, whisper white, chocolate chip, and island oasis DSP; Ink: pumpkin pie, old olive, and chocolate chip; Tools: 2 3/8" scallop circle punch, 1 3/4" circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, and 1 1/4" circle punch; Accessories: 1/4" white grosgrain ribbon.

Please leave a comment. I would love to hear your opinion on this card. Thanks!

Now go-n-stamp!!

No comments: