Sunday, August 1, 2010

Okay! Here it is. This is what I came up with for a "Pink Manly Card." Yes, you could give it to a lady if you really wanted to. I asked my husband for his opinion on it. He said he thought it was manly. I just know some of what we consider the more feminine colors are being worn by men right now. Yes, pink is one of them.

I am very pleased with how this card turned out. Once again, the picture could be better and it is more vibrant in real life. You may not be able to tell, but I used pink pirouette ink under the saying. It added a lot to the card.


Here is the recipe for this card. All products are Stampin' Up!

Stamp sets: upsy daisy and nature silhouettes; Cardstock: basic gray, pink pirouette, and natural white; Ink: basic gray and pink pirouette; Tools: bone folder to roughen up the edges of the cardstock; Accessories: pewter jumbo eyelets and 5/8" black grosgrain ribbon.

Now it is your turn to make a "pink manly card." Please, leave a comment with your blog. I would love to see what you come up with. Also, let me know what you think of the one I created.

Now go-n-stamp!!

No comments: