Thursday, August 26, 2010

Sunny Butterfly

Hello, once again. I hope that everyone in blogger world is doing great.
I have another butterfly card to share with you, today. This one I did not add a sentiment on because I thought it had enough as it is. I called this the "Sunny Butterfly" because when you look at it, well, it is bright and sunny looking.

For this card I used the stamp set, Upsy Daisy. I tried to make layers by stamping the flowers twice using daffodil delight and pumpkin pie classic ink. I used my beautiful butterflies bigz die and ran it through the Big Shot. For cardstock colors I used real red, chocolate chip, and greenhouse gala DSP. For the little butterflies I used the beautiful wings embosslit die and ran it through my Big Shot, also. The swirls is a sizzlit die called swirls scribbles. The cardstock I used for it was pear pizzazz.

I hope this will inspire you to get your rubber stamps out and create a card or 3-D project. Let me know if you do. I would love to visit your blog too. If you don't mind, please leave a comment telling me what you think. Hmm.....you may think I should have put a sentiment on it. Tell me if you think so.

Now it is your turn to go-n-stamp!!

No comments: