Monday, September 6, 2010

Island Oasis Butterfly

Happy Labor Day! I hope you get to spend this day with family and friends. Some of us have to work on this day. I happen to be one of them. A special "thank you" to our health care workers though. I know they have to work a lot of the holidays. It is a very important line of work.

Well, on to my card. This is the 4th butterfly card I created. When I first began working on it I was not sure if I was even going to like it. To tell you the truth, it became my favorite of the 4 cards. I love the colors in this one. The butterfly is very pretty. No, I am not bragging about it either. I never know what a card is going to look like until it is finished. Even I am surprised with the finished look a lot of the times.

These are the Stampin' Up! supplies I used to make this card.

Cardstock: pumpkin pie, rose red, whisper white, so saffron, and island oasis DSP; Stamp set: teeny tiny wishes; Ink: pumpkin pie, rose red, so saffron; Tools: big shot, beautiful butterflies bigz die, backgrounds 1 texturz plate, and the scallop circle #2 bigz die, stamping sponge, word window punch, and the butterfly extra large punch; Accessories: pretty in pink 3/8" taffeta ribbon.

Now you know what you need to recreate this card, if you would like. I would love it if you would take the time to leave me a comment and tell me what you think.


Now go-n-stamp!!

1 comment:

Sandi said...

I think your card turned out beautiful!! I did not buy any of the Island Oasis products except the Bigz die for the flowers, so I cannot duplicate any of it -- :(
And that is a bummer for me because I love to CASE!!
Hugs,
Sandi Dailey
gdailey@concentric.net