Thursday, July 29, 2010

Manly Birthday

Here is another card I came up with for my manly card class. I used the same DSP and cardstock in this card, that I used in my last card I had posted. To be honest, I think the cards could be used for any gender and age though.

Do you remember the challenge I gave to you in my last post? Well, I wanted to see if you could come up with a manly card using pink. I don't expect you to use all pink, but at least implement it into the card somehow. I have one made, but I am saving it for last to post. I have one more card to show you in another post and then I will show you my "pink manly car."


Here is the recipe for this card. All products are Stampin' Up!

Stamp sets: Fun and fast notes and teeny tiny wishes; Cardstock: old olive, pumpkin pie, whisper white, and island oasis DSP; Ink: tempting turquoise, chocolate chip, so saffron, and pumpkin pie; Tools: 1/2 circle punch and the spiral border punch.

Now go-n-stamp!!

No comments: