Friday, July 16, 2010

I finally have a new card to share with you. I have a card class coming up Tuesday evening. This class is for men in our lives. It is so easy to create cards for women, but for men on the other hand that can be difficult. I do believe men also enjoy homemade cards too. My husband seems to, at least he tells me he likes them.


I chose to use the stamp set Tropical Party and the saying from Upsy Daisy. Of course, I wanted to use a stamp set that I thought was manly and not feminine. I believe this set was a great choice for that purpose. I chose the DSP Island Oasis. The cardstock colors are old olive, pumpkin pie, and whisper white. I used the modern label punch and word window punch along with 1/4" old olive grosgrain ribbon.

I can honestly say I don't know if I could make a manly card using pink. It does sound like a cool challenge to try. Men do wear pink more often now. I challenge you to try it. I am going to try creating one myself. If you take me up on this challenge please tell me by commenting and post your card on your blog.

Have a wonderful day, thanks for visiting, and I hope you will visit me more often.

Now it's your turn to go-n-stamp!

No comments: