Friday, July 2, 2010

My niece graduated from being homeschooled and earning her GED. I only had one stamp that said, "Happy Graduation." I did not want to use it. I decided to use my defining alphabet set to spell out the word "grad." I decided on stars too because she is a star that can go out and make a difference in our world. She was also the star of the day. I just guessed for colors. I hope that she liked how it turned out.


These are the supplies that I used to create this card.

Cardstock: concord crush, pretty in pink, basic gray, and very vanilla; Stamp set: defining alphabet; Classic ink: basic gray; Tools: scallop trim border, small star punch (retired), XL star punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, 2 3/8" XL scallop circle punch, crop-o-dile, and 1/16" hole punch; Accessories: soft subtles brad (retired) and 5/8" very vanilla grosgrain ribbon.

This picture is not the best. The colors are much more vibrant than what this shows. You get the idea though.

Thanks for visiting and leave me a comment.

Now go-n-stamp!!

1 comment:

Mona Pendleton said...

Congrats to your niece :) Such a pretty card - I am sure she loved it!