Friday, July 2, 2010

Bella Bleu Set

It has been a while since I have posted anything new. It is not because I have not been working on any stamping projects, but because of work and getting home and being tired. Pretty lame excuse, I know, but the truth.

My mom had a birthday towards the end of June. I wanted to use my baskets and blooms die for the very first time, of which, I think it turned out really cute. I think it is easy to use and put together. I put some jelly belly's into a cello bag, tied it with a ribbon, and put it inside of the basket. I bought some clipboards at a local craft store that you could totally design yourself. I was really wanting to buy one of those long pads of paper to attach to it, but of course, I could not find any paper to match at the time. Lastly, I made a card that would match the basket and clipboard.


These are the items I used to create this set. Almost everything is Stampin' Up! The clipboard used is not.
Cardstock: not quite navy, kraft (crumb cake), very vanilla, and bella bleu DSP
Classic Ink: not quite navy and crumb cake
Stamp sets: itty bitty bits, tiny tags, teeny tiny wishes, and sincere salutations
Tools: big shot, baskets and blooms die, build a brads, 2 3/8" scallop circle XL, corner rounder, crop-o-dile, top note die, and the eyelet border punch
Accessories: 1/4" very vanilla grosgrain ribbon, 3/8" kraft taffeta ribbon, and bitty buttons
I hope I have inspired you to create something too. It is fun, relaxing, and a stress reliever to do this. Please leave me a comment.
Thank you for stopping and looking at my blog.
Now go-n-stamp!!

1 comment:

Mona Pendleton said...

Gorgeous gift ensemble Chris! Love the color scheme!