Saturday, November 5, 2011

The Sounding Joy Christmas Card 1

Here is the first of 4 cards that will be made in my upcoming Christmas card class. I will post the other 3 when I get them finished. This is made very similar to the one that is in the Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini Catalog. I had a customer ask if the cards would be like the one in the mini. I told her one of them could be made similar, but not exactly the same because I did not have all of the same products they used. It still has the same design though.

I once again wanted to give you 2 different views of the card. The one above lets you see more of the dimension, as well as, the sparkle!

I am disappointed in the lighting of these cards. I am sorry they did not turn out as good as they could have. If I change the lighting very much they either get too bright or distort the color of the cardstock. In case you are wondering, I used cherry cobbler, chocolate chip, and very vanilla.

Hopefully you get a taste of what it looks like. You can leave a comment if you like.

Now it is your turn to go-n-stamp!!

No comments: