Thursday, November 17, 2011

The Sounding Joy Christmas Card 4

Woohoo! I finally got the 4th card finished. I told you I had it almost done. It was too plain for my liking. Adding the doily punch, ribbon, and bell is just what it needed. I also made little marks around the bottom right hand saying. I am much happier with the results now. Whew!

I did not use any designer series paper on this card. The other 3 I made have it. It is nice just using plain cardstock at times. Of course, I used The Sounding Joy stamp set. I really hope you enjoy these cards. Stamping is a lot of fun!


Have any of you started your Christmas shopping this year? I haven't. I would like to make things more than buy. My problem is I have all of these ideas, I just need to put my hands to work and make them. I tend to come home from work and not want to do anything because of being tired and just wanting to sit down and relax. That is not a good thing to do if I am going to get anything accomplished.

Thanks for stopping by my very little section of the world. Leave a comment if you like!

Now go-n-stamp!!

No comments: