Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Sounding Joy Christmas Card 3

Just as I had said in the last post to be watching for the other cards to be made here is one of them. This is the third one for The Sounding Joy Christmas Card Class. I have started working on the 4th card, but I am still not completely finished with it. Sometimes I walk away from it for a while and then go back. Don't ask me why, but it helps me be able to figure out something else to do with it. I try to work with a card until I can say I am happy with it.

I have to say that so far this is my favorite of the cards. If you have a favorite, you can tell me by posting a comment.


As before, this card was made using The Sounding Joy stamp set. I chose this stamp set because it definitely has the true meaning of Christmas.

I really am finding I like to show a couple views of a card instead of just one. I am sure it helps give you a better idea of what it truly looks like. The lighting is never really quite right. I guess I could try to make a light box. It isn't something I really wanted to do though. I can see why people use them though. It does help make the cards look better.

Now go-n-stamp!!

No comments: