Monday, November 14, 2011

The Sounding Joy Christmas Card 2

I was finally able to work on another card for my up and coming class. This card has quite a bit of detail, but well worth it. I love being able to make the rosettes using a new tool from Stampin' Up! that is in the Holiday Mini. My customers are going to get a chance to try it out. It should be lots of fun.

I used the same designer paper and stamp set in this card as what I had used to make the first card. I still need to get 2 more cards made for this class. Please keep watching throughout this week. I will be posting them when I get them done.

Can you believe Thanksgiving is going to be next week? It is coming up so quickly. I pray you all enjoy being able to get together with your families and being thankful for all of the things the Lord has given to you.

Now go-n-stamp!!

No comments: