Saturday, October 29, 2011

Butterfly Birthday

Hello once again! I have been saving this card to post. It was made for my youngest daughter on her 21st birthday. I created it after another card I had made before. It was one of my favorites. You can see it here.


For this card real red cardstock, basic black cardstock, and first edition specialty designer series paper were used. The stamp set used was happiest birthday wishes. The tools used were the big shot, beautiful butterflies bigz die, beautiful wings embosslit die, elegant lines and vintage wallpaper embossing folders, and the scallop trim border punch. For accessories rhinestone jewels and a filigree designer brad were used.

Thanks so much for stopping by. You can always leave a comment if you would like. :-)

Now go-n-stamp!!

No comments: