Monday, February 21, 2011

Late Valentine Card

Ok, ok. I know that Valentine's Day is over and I am late posting this card. None the less, I still wanted to post it on my blog anyhow. I guess, better late than never.
When starting this card I was going to make it the normal 4 1/4" by 5 1/2", but the "LOVE" I was wanting to use was too long to use on a card that size. Due to that reason, I had to change it to a 4 1/4" by 9 3/8" card, instead. It is nice making a different sized card every once in a while.
I even debated on the colors to use to make this card. At first, I was thinking along the lines of blues, but then I had already bought the Love Impressions Designer Series Paper and thought I should use it.
What counted in the end was that my husband loved the colors!


There is no stamping of rubber stamps on this card. It was made using punches, rub-ons, designer series paper, classic ink just to go around some of the edges of the shapes punched out, and a white gel pen.
Even though Valentine's Day is over, I hope you still enjoy seeing this card. Please take a minute a leave a comment.
Now go-n-stamp!!

No comments: