Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Valentine Take a Spin

I saved this card for last. The reason is because it is for Valentine's Day. I wanted to post it when it was closer to the occasion.

I could probably have added more details to the top part of the card, but I did not like how it looked when I was playing with it. Sometimes simple looks better than busy. Don't you think so?



Stampin' Up! supplies used:
Cardstock: basic gray, real red, basic black, and love impressions dsp; Stamp set: take a spin; Classic Ink: real red; Tools: 2 1/2" circle punch, dotted scallop ribbon border punch, heart to heart XL punch, itty bitty shapes circle punch; Accessories: game spinner hand.

Now it is your turn to stamp. If my work has inspired you please leave a comment and tell me about it. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Now go-n-stamp!!

No comments: