Monday, February 14, 2011

Magic on Black Class

Tomorrow, I will find out how well my fellow stampers enjoy learning this technique. I pray it goes well and they love their cards when they are done.

I ended up using a few retired items on this card. The stamp set "Live your Dream" is retired and the so saffron ribbon is also. I did not have enough solid image stamps and that is why I used this stamp set to make this last "Black Magic Technique" card.

I am thrilled that some of you have been inspired by the first 3 cards I have posted to try this technique yourself. I can't wait to see what yours turn out like. They are fun to make.

These are the Stampin' Up! supplies I used.

Cardstock: elegant eggplant, so saffron, basic black, old olive, and cottage wall dsp (retired); Stamps: live your dream; Tools: white gel pen, beautiful wings embosslits die, big shot, 2 3/8" scallop circle punch; Accessories: 5/8" so saffron grosgrain ribbon (retired); Ink: craft white.

Once again, I hope this card will inspire you to try this technique. I do not think you will be disappointed. It is a great class idea too.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and please leave a comment if you would like.

Now go-n-stamp!!

No comments: