Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Kind of Eclectic Cards

If you don't own this stamp set you are missing out. I have talked about some different sets that are versatile. I would say, hands down, this is another one.
If you haven't tried out the new set of "In Color" stamp pads, you need to. I love the colors. I believe, it is because I tend to really like the rich, dark colors. That is why I really gravitate to the Regals collection.


Stampin' Up! supplies needed to create this card.
Cardstock: Mossy Meadow, Blackberry Bliss, and Whisper White
Classic Ink: Tangelo Twist, Mossy Meadow, Blackberry Bliss, and Hello Honey
Stamp Set: Kind of Eclectic
Tools: Elegant Butterfly and Stamp-a-ma-jig 
Accessories: Blackberry Bliss 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon

Here is another card using the same stamp set with a different lay out.
Pretty much it uses all of the same materials as the card above, except for the following:
Cardstock: Tangelo Twist and Lost Lagoon; Accessories: Rhinestone Basic Jewels

I intentionally left off the sayings on these cards. There are times you need a card for something quick and these can be made to say almost anything you want. The top card was used for a sympathy card. The bottom card has not been used yet. I will put a saying on it when I need it.

Thanks for looking.
Now go-n-stamp!!

No comments: