Thursday, September 11, 2014

Something for Baby Card

I don't know about you, but I LOVE babies! I know quite a few young women that are going to have babies in the near future. One of them is my daughter.
I created this card as a sample. To be honest, I need to create some more, which I will, just not yet. The one lady I worked with is considering having me make some for her when her baby is born. Plus, I need to have some made up for when I need one.


These are the Stampin' Up! supplies needed to create this card.
Cardstock: Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz, and Whisper White
Stamp Set: Something for Baby
Tools: Big Shot, Baby's First Framelits, Banners Framelits, and the Decorative Dots Embossing Folder

This card is for a little boy, but could be easily changed by using Pink Pirouette, Wisteria Wonder, and So Saffron. I am sure you could come up with a few other colors besides those.
Thanks for looking!

Now go-n-stamp!!

No comments: