Monday, September 1, 2014

Blended Bloom Pin

Even though I myself am not a jewelry person, I thought this Blended Bloom flower stamp would make a pretty pin. There is a ton of things that can be done to this flower stamp to make it even different than what I have come up with. You could add more layers. You could use a fancy brad in the middle of the flower. The colors you choose could be endless. Maybe, even more than what I just suggested could be done. You may be seeing more of these in the near future. Just because I think it would be fun to play with.


I tried to capture the layers in the picture above. I can see them, so you should be able to, as well.


Stamping supplies needed to create this pin.
Stamp: Blended Bloom
Cardstock: Whisper White
Ink: Tuxedo Black Momento
Stampin' Blendabilities: Melon Mambo and Daffodil Delight sets
Accessory: Pin Back

An optional idea is to create your own box. I have created one, but I did not take a picture of it. You can use your Simply Scored Scoring Tool or the new Gift Box Punch Board in the Holiday Catalog to create it.
The only other thing I did was cut a piece of Basic Black Cardstock into a square, put 2 holes in it, and attached the pin through it. I think this would be a great craft fair idea!
Please, tell me what you think.
Now go-n-stamp!!

3 comments:

Sandi said...

Chris, your pin is absolutely stunning!!! I love it and am going to try to make one just like it (even the same beautiful colors)!!!

Maebelle said...

Very nice! My question is what produces that shiny glaze effect ?

Luv 2 Cre8 With U said...

Maebelle, the shiny effect is from a product called crystal effects. You can purchase it from Stampin' Up!