Saturday, October 4, 2014

Maritime Curvy Keepsake Box

When I seen the new Curvy Keepsake Box in the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog, I knew it was something I wanted to order. I tend to like to purchase the box makers because they are great for little gifts and favors for weddings, showers, and birthdays. You just never know what you will one day be asked to make for someone or you may need it for something personal, for instance, your own daughter is having a shower

This little box is very easy to make. The one you see I created has no stamping in it at all. The images I used are from the Maritime Designer Series Paper. I just cut the whale out using Paper Snips. The tags come with the Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlits Dies. I just used sections of the Maritime DSP for those and then used cardstock to compliment each one.


Stampin' Up! supplies:
Cardstock: Coastal Cabana, Real Red, and Night of Navy
Tools: Paper Snipe, Big Shot, and Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlits Dies
Accessory: Baked Brown Sugar Thick Baker's Twine

I think this would be really cute to use as favors for a little boys birthday party. Thank you for checking out my blog. Please, be inspired to create one yourself.
Now go-n-stamp!!

No comments: