Friday, December 28, 2012

Holiday Stocking Gift Card Holders

Well, I pray all of you had a wonderful Christmas. I had a nice time with mine. I keep saying next year will be better because my daughter and her family will be moved back home. It will be nice having them closer to home again. Wyoming is quite a ways away.

 I realize Christmas is over, but I still wanted to share with you some gift card holders I made using the Holiday Stocking Bigz L die. These can be used for little things that can then be hung on your Christmas tree or attach them to a gift. I have also used this die for a baby shower banner when my grandson was about to be born.
Island Indigo, Cherry Cobbler, and Very Vanilla
Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, and Very Vanilla
Chocolate Chip, Cherry Cobbler, and Very Vanilla
I think you know who these were made for by the tags I have on them. The designer series paper is from the Holiday Catalog, which is only good until January 2, and it is called Festival of Prints. I used a Big Shot, the Holiday Stocking Bigz L die, the Houndstooth, Vintage Wallpaper, and Petals-a-Plenty Embossing Folders. The stamp set I made the sentiments from is called Family Reunion. For the rosettes I used my Simply Scored Scoring Tool. I used the Snow Flurry Bigz Die and the Ornament Punch! I also used Champagne Mist and Frost White Shimmer paint to add some sparkle.

Thanks for stopping by and visiting. Have a Happy New Year.

Now go-n-stamp!!

1 comment:

Sandi said...

You are such a "smarty" Chris!! Why didn't I think of using this stamp set to personalize who was getting the gift. Your stockings are beautiful -- very creative ideas. I am going to save pictures of them on my hard drive to make more next year (I made 12 this year, but need more). Happy New Year!!