Friday, December 14, 2012

Snow Flurry Christmas Card

Christmas is almost here! Are you ready? I am not! I have not done any decorating at all in this house of mine, yet. Do I need to? Yes, I probably do. I think I am going to try and work on that today. This is my Christmas card made using the Snow Flurry Bigz Die. In order to use it you need a Big Shot or something similar to it. This is my favorite out of the Christmas cards I made, although, the Come to Bethlehem is right there too, at least, in my opinion.


This card was made using elegant eggplant, night of navy, wisteria wonder, brushed silver, and whisper white cardstock. I used the snow flurry bigz die, the petals a plenty embossing folder, a big shot, and the scallop trim border punch. For ribbon I chose 5/8 inch organza ribbon. Lastly, I used rhinestone basic jewels.

With all of the hustle and bustle of Christmas going on, try to take the time to stamp!!
 Now go-n-stamp!!

No comments: