Monday, January 7, 2013

The Open Sea Triple Time Stamping

Welcome bloggers. Today, I am sharing with you a fun technique called triple time stamping. This is a fast, simple technique that turns out very elegant and classy. I got the instructions to make this card from here. The lady that shares this video makes learning this very easy.
I had seen a card on Pinterest made with this technique using the stamp set "The Open Sea." I love this stamp set because of how versatile it is. Of course, I did not want to case the card I had seen because I like the cards I make to be my creations and not someone elses.


I used night of navy and naturals white cardstock. For classic ink I used basic gray, night of navy, cherry cobbler, and early espresso. The only embellishments I used is the cherry cobbler baker's twine and a basic gray neutrals designer button. All products are Stampin' Up! 
I have another card I am going to share with you in another post that I used this same technique, but with a different stamp set and different colors.
If you haven't already tried this technique you should. It is a lot of fun! Leave a comment and tell me what you think.

Now go-n-stamp!!

No comments: