Monday, October 22, 2012

Purple Thank You

I have a card to share with you. If you are a person that really likes purple, then this may be one you really like. This is the first card designed for my thank you card class. I have 2 others done, but need to make one more. I will be posting them very soon.

To make this card you will need elegant eggplant, perfect plum, very vanilla cardstock, and a little bit of first edition specialty designer series paper. You will need your big shot, the lacy brocade textured impressions embossing folder, fashionable hearts embosslits, and the delicate doilies sizzlits (largest one). The stamp sets used are from the From My Heart set and the Tiny Tags set. You also need a stampin' sponge, which I used on the designer series paper. I just about forgot one more thing. You will also need the 1 3/8" square punch to make the bottom of the designer series paper look like a ribbon.

I am sorry that the quality of the picture isn't the greatest. Once again, it is the lighting. They always look much better in person than on here. Sorry about that.

Have a wonderful day. Hopefully, you can get some stamping time in. I will be posting more in the next few days. Leave a comment if you want, otherwise, thank you so much for visiting. I hope you come back more often and you like what you see.

Now go-n-stamp!!

No comments: