Saturday, October 6, 2012

From My Heart Enjoy Life

  Finally, I am back posting. I have a couple more things to post besides this card in the next week or so. I envy the people that can post something new everyday. I don't have the time to be able to do that.
   This card was made using the From My Heart stamp set. Everything is current Stampin' Up! products, except for the Bella Bleu designer series paper. I have a bunch of retired paper that needs to be used up. I don't know about you, but I believe, we all need to enjoy everyday that we are given. We never know when it will be our last day. We should not take it for granted. The Lord has given each of us a time table. We just don't know when the end is.

 The colors for this card are bashful blue, crumb cake, and whisper white. I used the Big Shot machine with the apothecary accents framelits, the adorning accents edgelits, and the beautiful wings embosslits. For embellishments I used the pearl basic jewels. The ink color is crumb cake with bashful blue sponged along the edge.
  Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I pray you were inspired and will come back to visit more often. Of course, if you want to leave a comment I would love it.
  Now go-n-stamp!!
             Chris

No comments: