Monday, October 29, 2012

Fifteen Percent Off Sale, Today and Card Share

Hello blogging friends. I pray all is well for you that live on the east coast. Even where I live we are feeling some of the effects of the tropical storm. I am sure we have it much more mild than the east coast.

Do not forget that today is the 15% off sale on single stamps and stamp sets. There are more details on the post just below this one. 

I am sharing a thank you card that was made using the Autumn Accents Bigz Die found in the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog. I chose not to get the stamp set because I knew I could use the textured impressions embossing folders to make the leaves look great. Of course, you need a Big Shot to be able to create them. I have already told you that I love fall because of the colors. I love the richness of the deep colors. The regals collection is my favorite. Guess what? That is also more of the colors you find in the fall season.


Above is the card that I was came up with using the Autumn Accents Bigz Die. The other items used to make this card are the following: elegant eggplant, cherry cobbler, cajun craze, more mustard, and very vanilla cardstock; natural composition specialty designer series paper; stampin' sponge; big shot;
houndstooth folder, square lattice folder, woodgrain folder, and lacy brocade textured impressions embossing folder; bitty banners framelits; itty bitty banners stamp set; lastly, a regals (cajun craze) designer button.

In case you are wondering, I used the stampin' sponge on the designer series paper with more mustard, cajun craze, cherry cobbler, and elegant eggplant classic ink.

Have a great day! Try to find some time to stamp! I love it because it helps me relax. We all have an outlet. Mine is stamping.

 Now go-n-stamp!!

No comments: