Saturday, May 5, 2012

Zoo Review Birthday Card

Welcome blogging friends. I pray you are having a very good day. I wanted to share with you a card I made using the stamp set "Zoo Review." This stamp set is great for all genders, but I am using it to have a class for manly cards.

I am not sure if I am completely happy with the way this card turned out. I think if I had used hemp or twine, instead of ribbon it would have been better. I am thinking about making another one and trying it with twine or hemp and see if that is why I am not pleased.

These are the Stampin' Up! products I used to create this card. Stamp set: Zoo Review; Cardstock: naturals ivory, cajun craze, early espresso, and well worn designer series paper; Classic Ink: cajun craze and early espresso; Tools: stampin' sponge, 1 3/4" circle punch; Accessories: 1/4" early espresso grosgrain ribbon.

If you have a minute leave a comment and tell me what you think.
Now go-n-stamp!!

No comments: