Friday, May 25, 2012

Zoo Review Card Class

I am finally getting around to posting the other cards I created for my Zoo Review card class. This is a very nice stamp set to use. I made them mainly to be used for the men, but I believe women would enjoy getting these cards as well.
The first card I used bashful blue, night of navy, and whisper white cardstock. Polar bears live in a colder environment, which made me think of the blues to represent that. The sentiment is from the happiest birthday wishes stamp set. It will be retired as of June 1st. The snowflake punch, ribbon and snow burst textured embossing folder will also be retiring. I decided to use these before it happened.
To make the card with the zebra I used naturals ivory, basic black cardstock, and first edition specialty designer series paper. The sentiment is from the perfectly penned stamp set. For tools I used a stampin' sponge. For accessories I used hemp twine, which is retiring June 1st.
For this last card I used river rock, cajun craze, very vanilla cardstock, and well worn designer series paper. The sentiment is from the stamp set perfectly penned. To color the lion I used watercolor pencils. I used a stampin' sponge around the edge of the image. Lastly, I used early espresso 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, of which, it too is retiring June 1st.
Just to let you know that even though there are a lot of things retiring this time around, there is a lot of new things coming up. Stampin' Up! is keeping up with the times. I don't know about you, but I love new stuff.

Once again, I thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I hope you like what you see and if you have time please leave a comment.
Now it is your turn to go-n-stamp!!

No comments: