Thursday, May 17, 2012

Mother's Day Cards

I know Mother's Day is over, but I wanted to post 2 cards I had created for the occasion. One was for my daughter that celebrated her first Mother's Day and the other one was for my mom.
The first card was made using melon mambo, tangerine tango, wild wasabi, and whisper white cardstock. I used the fabulous florets, family reunion, and tiny tags stamp sets. To color the flowers I used melon mambo and tangerine tango watercolor crayons and a blender pen. For tools I used my Big Shot, the textured impressions designer frame embossing folder, and the lace ribbon border punch. My daughter always like orange. This is why I chose these colors for this card.
This card I made for my mom. I used marina mist and whisper white cardstock. Field flowers, En Francais,  and family reunion stamp sets. For classic ink I used Marina mist, wild wasabi, and crumb cake. For tools I used the 1 3/4"  and the 2 3/8" scallop circle punches. For accessories I used the basic rhinestone jewels.

I hope you enjoyed visiting my blog. I ask that you come back again. Have a wonderful day and if you have a minute leave a comment.
Now go-n-stamp!

No comments: