Friday, April 6, 2012

Easter Blossom Punch Card

Today is Good Friday! It was not so good for Jesus, but for us it was the beginning of a very wonderful ending. Now we have the privilege of choosing where we want to spend eternity. For this reason it is a very Good Friday!
I have attached another one of the Easter cards I had made with my mom. I think this one ended up being her favorite.

To make this card I used all Stampin' Up! products. For the cardstock I used certainly celery, pretty in pink, basic gray, and retired designer series paper. You could duplicate this card very easily just using current designer series paper. For tools I used the blossom punch, bird builder punch, 5-petal flower punch, Big Shot, perfect polka dots texturz embossing folder, and the lace ribbon punch. The stamp was from the stamp set He is Risen.
I pray you have a wonderful Easter surrounded by family and friends. Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog. I hope you like what you see and it inspires you to create also. It is so much fun!
Now go-n-stamp!!

1 comment:

Sandi said...

It is beautiful Chris!! You have a blessed Easter also.