Sunday, April 8, 2012

Jesus is Risen

Happy Easter, everyone! I thought I would post this card I made for my grandson on here today because it is why we celebrate Easter. It is not about the bunny, that is for sure.
My sister-in-law posted a picture on FaceBook yesterday that looked so much like this card. I wanted to make it look like the bunny was looking at the cross. I still am not sure what I needed to do to make the bunny look better. I tried my best though.

I used bashful blue, natural white, so saffron, basic gray cardstock, and well worn designer series paper. For ink, I used basic gray and pretty in pink. For tools I used my Big Shot, stampin sponge, blossom petals builder punch, 1/2" circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, 1 3/4" circle punch, and the beautiful wings embosslits die. The only accessory I used was the white bakers twine.
Once again, Happy Easter! Thanks for checking out my blog.

Now go-n-stamp!!

No comments: