Monday, March 26, 2012

He is Risen Easter Card

Easter is almost here! Have you made any Easter cards up yet? I have made 4 of them. My mom wanted me to keep them simple. I tried to do that. Here is one of the ones I have made. To be honest, they look better in person, once again. I still need to come up with a better way of photographing my cards. This one looks to dull compared to what it looks in real life. Oh well, you still get the idea. I just wish it looked more like what it does in real life.

I used pretty in pink and whisper white cardstock. The stamp set is "He is Risen." Of course, I had to use my Big Shot along with the framed tulips texturized embossing folder. For ink I used certainly celery, pretty in pink, and crumb cake. I also used my watercolor pencils. All of the products can be purchased from Stampin' Up!
I will post another card soon.

Now go-n-stamp!!

No comments: