Friday, March 16, 2012

Whisper White Easter Card

Easter will be here before we know it. I did not check the calendar when I planned my white elegance card class. Since my mom was the only one doing it and she needed Easter cards more, I have decided to postpone the class and work on Easter cards with her.
The card you see is one for the white elegance class. I will end up changing the saying though because Easter will be over when I have it. I tell people I am not a white person. What I mean by that is, I do not really like the color white. I am more of very vanilla type of girl. I have seen a lot of cards made using whisper white with just a little bit of color. I really love the look of elegance they have. That is why I decided to have a class making these types of cards.

To make this card I used my Big Shot, perfect polka dots and vintage wallpaper textured impressions embossing folders, eyelet border punch, scallop edge border punch, boho blossoms punch, large oval punch, scallop oval punch, and the bird builder punch. The cardstock colors are whisper white and bashful blue. For embellishments I used 1/4" whisper white grosgrain ribbon and basic pearl jewels.

I have 3 more cards to make for this class. I hope they all turn out just as nice as this one did.
Have a wonderful day, thanks for stopping by, and leave a comment if you would like.

Now it is your turn to go-n-stamp!!

No comments: