Thursday, March 8, 2012

Just Believe Paisley Petals

I am so glad that I had been working on this card already and just needed a few little things done to it to finish it off. I have been enjoying my new grandson as much as I can right now. I do need to get back to playing and making cards though because I have a card class coming up soon.

Originally, I was supposed to have a class and this card was going to be one my customers made. I ended up having to cancel the class though because of so much going on at the time. This card was made using all Stampin' Up! products.

Cardstock: bravo burgundy, always artichoke, not quite navy, whisper white, and paisley petals designer series paper
Stamp set: just believe and teeny tiny wishes
Tools: scallop edge border punch and dotted scallop ribbon border punch
Embellishments: basic rhinestones jewels

Have a wonderful day and thank you for visiting my blog.

Now go-n-stamp!!

No comments: