Thursday, January 5, 2012

Please Be Watching

Hello bloggers! I wanted to let you know that I have not forgotten about you. There has been a lot going on over here in my home. For Christmas, my daughter, son-in-law, and grandson were here visiting. They live in Wyoming. I wanted to spend as much time as I could with them. I am also preparing for a baby shower for my other daughter. I have been working on some baby shower favors. They still are not completely finished yet. I will be posting pictures of them very soon. I will also be making some "Thank you" cards. I am having a class at the end of the month. Please don't give up on me. I will add new things as I get them finished. I just wanted to let you know why I haven't posted anything lately. I am sorry! I will try to get things going again with this week. Thank you for understanding.

Now go-n-stamp!!

1 comment:

Sandi said...

You sound so much like me Chris!! The last 2 weeks have been non-stop for me also. Sometimes we love what we do for our business so much (stamping), that we feel guilty when we take a couple of weeks off. We all deserve a vacation, so don't worry we will be here when you get back!!