Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Projects

I pray that all of you had a wonderful Christmas. My husband and I had our family here for dinner. We enjoyed our time together.
I have added a couple of pictures of some things I made. As you will see they are not Stampin' Up! only this time. I crocheted covers for the candy canes added ribbon and a little tag. The tag was made using the jewelry tag punch and the saying is from the stamp set "Tiny Tags." I could have used Stampin' Up! ribbon, but I chose not too, it is just from a craft store.

The Christmas ornament below was made using retired Stampin' Up! rub-ons, silver elastic cord, and clear trim tinsel. Once again, the only thing that is current Stampin' Up! is the jewelry punch tag and the saying is from the stamp set "Tiny Tags."

The three candy canes you see I ended up giving to the head cashiers where I work. I have not done anything with the ornament as of yet. I may keep it for myself or give it to one of my daughters.
Have a great day! If you have family from out of town, like I do, enjoy your time with them. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Please leave a comment if you would like.

Now go-n-stamp!!

No comments: