Friday, December 16, 2011

Baby Shower Invitations

Something very exciting is coming up soon. My youngest daughter is going to be having a baby boy! At least that is what we have been told. We do pray they are correct. Anyhow, I have attached 2 pictures of the cards. The first one you see is an example. My daughter wanted me to make up a couple of different cards to choose from. Well, I did not attach the other one I had made, but this is the one she chose.


Once she chose her card, I told her she could go with a different color band and scallop if she wanted. Well, guess what? She wanted to go with different colors. The card below is what they all look like. I have already made up 45 of them. I may have to make a few more still, but maybe not.
I used bashful blue, so saffron, whisper white, and certainly celery cardstock, along with retired delicate dots designer series paper. I knew I had enough of the designer paper to use to make these invitations. The stamp set is called "Bear Hugs." I created the writing using the MDS program, which stands for "My Digital Studio." I still need to play with it some more to get used to how it works.
Believe it or not, it did not take that much time to create a bunch of these invites. They were fun to make and now it is almost time to be sending them out.
Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment if you have a minute to do so. Keep watching! I already have something else very special to post. It is for my grandson, Blake!

Now go-n-stamp!!

No comments: