Monday, January 30, 2012

More Baby Shower Items

Here are pictures of things I made for the baby shower. I am putting these on really fast because I have to leave for work real soon. I used the same colors for everything, bashful blue, so saffron, certainly celery, and whisper white.

I used the retired Stampin' Up! designer paper "delicate dots." I made lots of pinwheels and matchbox die favors. I wanted to add more to the matchbox favors, but I ran out of time.

The wishes for Carter turned out to be a really cute idea. I am now going to make a book out of them. I will post it when I get it done. It is really neat to read what people put for answers. Also, I created them using the MDS (My Digital Studio) program.

I hope you enjoy looking at these and maybe give you some ideas for a shower you may have sometime in the future.

Sorry if I posted too many pictures. I just wanted you to get a good idea of what all there was. I had made 24 pinwheels. Eight of them were bigger and 16 of them were a little smaller.

When all was said and done, the shower was a success. We had a good time and they went home with tons of stuff. Now she has to go through everything and have it prepared for when little Carter comes. Woohoo! Fun, fun, a new baby to love and hold!

You can always leave a comment if you would like.

Now go-n-stamp!!

No comments: