Friday, September 30, 2011

Lovely As A Tree Fall Anniversary Card

I love fall because of all the changing colors on the trees. Making fall cards can be so much fun, too! My husband and I celebrated our 27th anniversary yesterday. This is the card that I made for him.
I have used this stamp set quite a bit, especially because it is a great set to make manly cards. He loves this time of year too, just like I do. When I first started to make this card I did not like the colors, but I kept working with it and changed the colors until I was very pleased with the outcome.

These are the Stampin' Up! items I used to create this card. Stamp set: lovely as a tree; Card stock: so saffron, not quite navy, cajun craze, very vanilla, and well worn designer series paper; Tools: big shot, square lattice embossing folder, watercolor pencils, blender pens, modern label punch, word window punch, and the 2 1/2 inch circle punch; Accessories: 1/4 inch early espresso grosgrain ribbon and neutrals early espresso brads.

I hope you enjoy the fall with the changing colors, too. Please leave a comment if you have a moment. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog.

Now go-n-stamp!!

No comments: