Friday, September 16, 2011

Well Worn Birthday Card

If you are looking for a really nice birthday stamp set, I have a suggestion. Host a party with me and earn the stamp set "Happiest Birthday Wishes" for free with a $150.00 show. It is a hostess stamp set, but well worth having a party for.
The card I made is for a male or female, but I created it for a male. It is so easy to make cards for the female side, but takes more of an effort for the male side. We need cards for both though.

I used well worn designer series paper, not quite navy, early espresso, cajun craze, and very vanilla card stock to create this card. Stamp sets used were "Happiest Birthday Wishes" and "I Dig You." The tools used to create this card were the large, extra large tag punches, and the scallop trim border punch.I also used the color spritzer.
I hope you enjoy this. Please leave a comment.

Now go-n-stamp!!

No comments: