Friday, June 24, 2011

Watercolor with Fabulous Florets 2

Finally, I was able to work on this card again yesterday and able to get it finished. My husband has been on vacation this week. I wanted to make sure I spent time with him and not being in my basement all of the time working on cards. Due to this reason I have postponed my class a week.
I created this card using a different way of water coloring than the last card I made. If you are wondering the difference, you either need to come to my class or maybe if you leave a comment and ask I will tell you that way too.
I used the Fabulous Florets stamp set and the sentiment stamp from the Upsy Daisy stamp set. Cardstock colors are daffodil delight, wild wasabi, whisper white tangerine tango, and watercolor paper. I used the Big Shot with the Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die, and the flower garden embossing folder. All of these products are Stampin' Up!. Like I said, as for the water coloring, you will need to come to my class or leave a comment.
Thanks for visiting. I hope you have been inspired to create a card yourself. Have a great week.

Now go-n-stamp!!

No comments: