Friday, July 1, 2011

Watercolor with Fabulous Florets 3

This is the third card in the Watercolor Fabulous Florets class. One more to go. It took me some time to make this card. I kept moving things around and trying them in different spots until I finally decided I liked it this way the best.

The difference I used for water coloring on this card was that I used watercolor pencils and blender pens. My last card I am going to use the aqua painters. There are so many different ways you can watercolor. Some of them are less messy than others. Guess which type of like? If you said less messy, that would be me. I really have a hard time using glitter and embossing powders because of the mess. I still need to do it though. I have to think about my customers and not myself all of the time.
I used the same card stock colors and designer series paper in this card that I used for the other 2 cards in the "Fabulous Florets" watercolor class. I also used the flower garden embossing folder for the first time on this card. As always, everything I used to make this card is by Stampin' Up!
I hope you enjoyed visiting my blog. You can always leave a comment.

Now go-n-stamp!!

No comments: