Thursday, July 7, 2011

Watercolor with Fabulous Florets 4

This is the last card in my watercolor fabulous florets class. I think this one is probably my favorite. I just love the look that the "en francais" stamp gives. To me it gives a card a certain elegance about it. It may be my opinion only on it though.

For this card I used all Stampin' Up! products, as usual. I used the stamp sets fabulous florets, en francais and word play. The card stock colors used are melon mambo, whisper white, and watercolor paper. Tools used are aqua painters along with the classic stamp pads.
It is fun working with the water color technique. This one is probably one of the messier ways to do it, but not very messy at all really.
Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and in that comment tell me what is your favorite type of water coloring technique. I would also love to know out of the 4 cards which one was your favorite.

Now go-n-stamp!!

No comments: