Thursday, June 2, 2011

The Open Sea Cards For Men 2

Well, I finally have the other 2 cards done for my next class. If you haven't bought this stamp set, you may really want to consider it. You can do a lot of different things with it, as you can see with my examples. I think the last card I made is my favorite. It is the last one in this post. The other one I really like is the one in blues from the post before this one. Tell me which one is your favorite.
These cards are made using the stamp set "The Open Sea" in the summer mini catalog (123030) wood or (123032) clear. I am still a wood person. I have yet to play with the clear stamps. I need to do that so if I have a customer interested I will know what I am talking about.
I also used the designer series paper "Nautical Expedition" also found in the summer mini catalog (122343). The colors are early espresso, cherry cobbler, not quite navy, and basic gray.
This is just a close up so you can see some of the detail in this card. Making the background with the stamps was a lot of fun. I added early espresso with a stampin' sponge to give it an old world feel. If you have the stamp set you need to give it a try.
Thanks for visiting my little space in blog world. Have a great day and leave a comment. Tell me which card out of the 4 is your favorite and why. Thanks again.

Now go-n-stamp!!

No comments: