Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Watercolor with Fabulous Florets

I looked at my blog about three days ago and was surprised to see how time had quickly passed since the last time I had posted. I am sorry. I try to post at least once a week. I would love to post more often, but it is hard because I work outside of the home also. I don't always have time to make a paper craft creation or I am tired and don't want to do it.
This is the first card in my Fabulous Florets Water Color Class. At this class I am going to be using different tools to create watercolor cards. There are quite a few different ways you can watercolor. You will have to take the class to find out a few of them.

For this card I used the Fabulous Florets stamp set (123025) found in the summer mini catalog. I also used the Beyond the Garden designer series paper (122342), which is also found in the summer mini catalog. I love this stamp set. I guess I just love to color. You can have so much fun because you can play using different colors over and over and end up with a different look every time.
I will be making three more cards in the near future for this class, as well as, a birthday card for my mom, and a Father's Day card for my husband. So be watching for these to be posted.
Thanks for looking and tell me what you think by leaving a comment.

Now go-n-stamp!!

No comments: