Monday, November 2, 2009

Where have I been?

It has been a while, once again, since I have posted anything new. I thought I would let you see in on a little bit of my life. I have told you in the past that I now have a grandson. Well, my husband and I had the privilege of being able to go out and see him for the very first time. Here are a few of the pictures I took while we were in Wyoming.

We had a very nice visit with my daughter, son-in-law, and their son. We ended up staying a day longer than anticipated, due to the weather. They were supposed to get up to 25" of snow. I do not believe we got that much, but it did make roads bad enough for us to have to wait one extra day to catch our flight to go home.

This is my daughter, son-in-law, and grandson.

Check out that smile! He has been smiling since about 2 months old, I believe.
Grandma is holding him! What a sweetie! I love babies!!
I was working on some cards while I was out there. I need to get some of them finished up. I will post them very soon. Please keep watching and following my blog.
Thanks for looking, my blog friends.
Now go-n-stamp!!

No comments: