Sunday, October 18, 2009

Fall Birthday Card

Let me first say, "Sorry!" I don't like it when I don't post something new in at least a weeks time. It went over that by a day or two. I hope you can forgive me. No, I haven't been sick. I am adjusting to a new schedule. I am now working again, of which, I have not worked outside of the home in 19 years. Crazy, huh?

The card I have made is very similar to the September 25th post, in case you want to compare it. I had stamped with a few other ladies that wanted to make the card that I had posted on the 25th. I made it along with them until it came time to stamp. I decided I would finish it later. Well, I finally sat down to play with it and this is what I came up with. I have a special young man in mind that will be receiving this card. He loves to hunt. Last year I made him a card with a deer on it. He also loves cake. This is why I chose to use the images below for this card.

Recipe for this card (all current SU! products):
Cardstock: taken with teal, really rust, more mustard, naturals ivory, autumn meadows DSP, and, chocolate chip
Stamp sets: crazy for cupcakes, teeny tiny wishes, and fun and fast notes
Ink: really rust, chocolate chip, and more mustard
Markers: taken with teal, more mustard, really rust, close to cocoa, and chocolate chip
Tools: big shot, sizzix scallop circles #2 and circles #2, paper piercer, large oval punch, and word window punch
Accessories: 5/8" very vanilla grosgrain ribbon

I would love to know what you think. Please leave a comment at the bottom of this post. Thanks for stopping by.

Now go-n-stamp!!

1 comment:

Mona Pendleton said...

Chris, this is a lovely fall birthday card! I am glad you finished & shared it! 19 years? I bet that is quite an adjustment! Good for you! :) Change is not easy :0 TFS