Friday, October 9, 2009

IA105

I have quite a few cards I need to get done in the near future. I decided to use Gretchen Barron's sketch to give me a great start for this card. Go to her blog and try her sketch for yourself. They are a lot of fun.
For this card I used the crazy for cupcakes and teeny tiny wishes stamp set. The DSP is autumn meadows from the holiday mini catalog. I also used really rust, more mustard, taken with teal, and very vanilla cardstock. For ink I used really rust and chocolate chip. To color in the cupcake I used Stampin' markers close to cocoa, tempting turquoise, taken with teal, really rust, and more mustard. I also adding dazzling diamonds glitter to make the frosting look more inviting.

While looking on my blog, why not leave me a comment. Just look at the bottom of this post for "comment," click on it and leave your comment.
Thanks for looking and I hope you like it.
Now go-n-stamp!!

1 comment:

gbarron56 said...

Chris -- what a lovely card you made this week. I never would have thought to do a birthday card in the fall colors but it is just georgeous! Thanks for playing along with last week's sketch challenge on Inspiration in Action. I hope you're able to play again soon! Blessings -- Gretchen -- www.gretchenbarron.typepad.com