Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Match Box Die Turkey

I wanted to get this posted really fast. I have seen other turkeys made and this may be the same or similar to what someone else has come up with. If yours is like it, let me know and I will give you credit.

This is very easy to make and turns out soooo cute! I made this for the big sister of Joel. Since I was giving his parents a keepsake for Joel, I thought I should make something for her. She is still little also.

All of the supplies are Stampin' Up! except for the eyes. After I was done, I realized I could have used brads for the eyes.

These are the supplies I used to make this project.

Stamps: none; Ink pads: close to cocoa; Cardstock: chocolate chip, creamy caramel, ruby red, pumpkin pie, summer sun, and old olive; Tools: big shot, matchbox die, circles #2, scallop circle punch, and 1 3/8" circle punch; Accessories: 1/2" pumpkin pie striped grosgrain ribbon.

Now go-n-stamp!!


1 comment:

Kelly said...

Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day Thanksgiving Edition. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/