Sunday, October 13, 2013

Serene Silhouettes Thank You Card

Every once in a while someone does something very nice to help you out and doesn't expect anything in return. A friend in our church fixed my computer for me for nothing. The least I could do was make a card. We did do a little something else just because we wanted to.


Stampin' Up! products used to create this card.
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Early Espresso, Summer Starfruit, Very Vanilla, and Soho Subway DSP
Stamp Set: Serene Silhouettes and sentiment from Wetlands
Ink: Early Espresso
Tools: Big Shot, Oval Framelits, Decorative Label Punch, and my trusty Stampin' Sponge

Unfortunately, the picture does not do this card any justice. It was much nicer to see in person than this. Sorry about that.
Have a great week. I will try to post again, within the week. Thanks for stopping by!

Now go-n-stamp!!

No comments: